Monday, July 27, 2009
Like Kids Again
Tonight, Mike took me out on a very nice date... the nicest 'date'-date I'd ever been on before... We both got all dressed up - (I wore my 'little black dress' and Herringboned my hair; he had on khakis and a nice dress shirt) and went out to Tara Thai on the Downtown Mall... interesting food- very spicy, but very good as well. After we ate, Mike and I walked around the mall for a bit, stopping every now and then to rest on a bench or take pictures by a fountain... it was so much fun! I felt so pretty standing there by the fountains... Mike took lots of pictures- he made me feel like a model. He picked two miniature roses for me- a pink one and a red one.... we danced in the open, posed on the escalators, and were pretty much the last ones to leave the mall... He drove us both there and back, which was nice. We got home and parked the car in front of the apartment, but sat there in the dark listening to the radio. Metallica came on, and for whatever reason, Mike and I started making out in my car; he pulled away and laughed, saying that he felt like a kid again, making out in a car... I laughed, too, and kissed him harder. Then, Lady Gaga's 'Love Game' came on, and Mike jumped from the driver's seat to my seat, landing in my lap, pushed the lever on my seat so I went flying backwards, and he continued to kiss me.... it was so cool, and it made me really feel like I was a kid again.,.. and at the moment I am typing as I am talking to Mike but I am looking at him and not my computer screen, which I do all of the time, but I know it creeps some people out that I can do this... and now I am ranting but I don't care, because I am having fun typing this way... Mike's making popcorn by the way... heheheheh. But yeah... I'm done now. Getting changed and then bedtime, possibly. Gotta clean tomorrow and stuff, because Eliza's coming over and staying the night ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment