Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Of Changing Tides and New Beginnings

Well, currently I am laying in Mike's bed, propped up on a pillow, getting swallowed by blankets, have a sore throat like you wouldn't believe, have a sinus headache, slight pressure in my chest, difficulty talking/swallowing/eating/drinking, and am tired as hell, with a fever of 101.6 degrees Fahrenheit; I know, just lovely isn't it? Mike is taking me to the doctor/clinic thing around 2pm today... he has been taking excellent care of me, even carrying me to bed last night. Anyways, we narrowed the symptoms down to a possible case of Strep... grrrreeeeaaaat, NOT. So yeah.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

The trip to Rhode Island was a success in my eyes. I got to meet Mike's family, see his home, see his town, meet his friends, and see my family as well (for details, see "Mobile Posts"). I am looking forward to August now, as opposed to dreading it a week ago. I plan on visiting my family before I leave to go North, including my parents and brother; that in itself will be a feat all of it's own. But no, I would never up and leave like some people I knew...

I have learned many lessons now, especially monetary ones. I will not make mistakes again the likes that I have made recently.

Going to rest now.... Mike has my car (I have been letting him drive it; I'm too sick to drive, so where would I go??) and is at work. He will be picking me up when he gets off, so I am going to sleep for a bit before he gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment