Tonight, Mike and I went on a little "adventure," if you will... we were originally going to go swimming around midnight, but the magnetic lock on the pool is too hard to break, and we didn't want to get charged for trespassing if we had jumped the fence... so, what did we do? Heheheheh..... *grins* Playing in the rain is so much fun; playing in the rain with your boyfriend on a warm summer night at midnight and being outside for just under an hour is even more amazing- trust me on that. Adrennaline rush like you would not believe... yeah, that freakin' amazing.
Oh, and as Mike so kindly reminded me, we bought 90% Cocao Lindt Dark Chocolate tonight... it is extremely bitter, but oh so rich and tasty :)
We are also in the middle of a rather nice storm, at the moment.
-----------------------------------------------
Went to visit family over the course of the week/end... This included visits to Mom, Dad, and Brandon, which went quite well (better than I could have ever began to imagine); Grandmother (we went to Goodwill [of course] and Carlos O'Kelly's); Uncle Ed & Aunt Lisa (talked about cars and stuff); and today/yesterday (whatever you want to refer to it as...) I met Aunt Netnet and Mawmaw in Louisa at the Pizza Hut for lunch (which was delicious).
Saw Eliza on Saturday- she came over to visit Mike and I and we wound up going to see "The Ugly Truth" and then hanging out at the mall for a bit... great movie, by the way...
I am going to miss Virginia and all of its beauty like you could not believe... it truly is my home and I will always refer to it as such.... all that I have ever known and come to love has been in this state; family, friends.... all of my memories.... But I am glad to get the chance to fully spread my wings and take full flight away from the nest and the tree that it is found in; I am glad to be going to Rhode Island and be starting my life there with Mike. I am just glad that God has worked things out for me to allow me to do this; He has guided me here from the moment my life began... all I can do is follow the path that He has laid down for me, and I will be fine.
This little birdie is tired from her excursions.... and so she is retiring for the duration of the nighttime hours, even though it's 2:10 in the morning... ah well, I'm a night owl anyway ^^
'Night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment