July 9, 2009
Today has been interesting for many reasons. Mike and I flew to Philly and are now sitting on a plane to Boston- we have a lot of issues though.
Our flight out got delayed so we missed our layover and then we had a really late flight that Mike was able to get switched; but we are delayed.
July 10, 2009
We went to Misquamicut Beach today- it's in Connecticut... met some of Mike's friends; really nice people. Going to get food now.. =)
July 11, 2009
so i am just getting back to sleep after being up with mike for over an hour due to a horrendous nightmare. I am listening to happy music now.
DJ Sammy's "Heaven" is playing; quite fitting for Mike and I. I love him so much- he means so much to me. He really helped me calm down..
And I am so thankful for him. He prayed for me; he's amazingly sweet, and everything I want in a potential husband. His family is really nice...
His mom, I like her, but I can't judge her reaction to me; she's too hard to read. Matthew, however, really likes me and is really cool.
Mike and Matthew took me out to get hot weiners, coffee milk, and more Dunkin Donuts- Matthew took us for a fun ride in his manual car; FUN.
Mike and I go to Cape Cod today with Aunt Marta & Uncle Eddie. I can't wait, though I am gonna be really tired. I am going to bed now.
Hopefully, no more horrendous nightmares will occur this time. I am exhausted now, so I will text more later today. \m/- -\m/ <3
Ok. Anna seems to like me more than I thought... She just offered me some meds to help me fall asleep; I had taken some prior, but still. 'Night.
---------------------------------------
HIS MOM LIKES ME ENOUGH!! MIKE AND I CAN GET ENGAGED!!!!!!
So I've decided to move to Rhode Island. Aunt Marta & Uncle Eddie offered to allow me to stay with them until I got my own aparment...
So I will be staying with them for a while. I am so excited, so ecstatic. Everything just fell into place for us- and I cannot thank God enough..
I really can't. I called Grandmother and told her, but though she's happy for me, she's really sad to see me leave Virginia. It's gonna be hard..
But it'll be so worth it. I already feel like a part of the family here, and both Anna and Matthew are making me feel welcome...
I cannot wait for August.
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment