Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Path Uncovered

These last few days have been something...else.... Today Mike and I went to the pet store to look at fish; we didn't buy anything, but we did hold cute fuzzy animals <3 We're going back tomorrow to actually buy the Beta fish we were looking at... they'll be our first pets together, lmao. I swear, some days it really feels as if the two of us are married *sigh* Not that I'm complaining, because I'm not... in fact, quite the opposite. He told me something extremely interesting this morning... it didn't upset me as much as it intrigued me and just really made me curious as to how things would have gone or how things are going to go now that I'm here and all.... he said that, depending on a major factor (of which he has now been aware of for over two weeks) he would have proposed to me come August. I may only be eighteen, just out of high school and getting ready to really experience life firsthand, but I know that I want to spend my life with him; together, him and I just feel, well, right... meant to be... destined to be together.... it's quite amazing really. I wouldn't mind it one bit, in all honesty. And though I do not expect him to ask me to go home with him, I don't think I would mind. Sure, my family's here in Virginia, but life is an adventure waiting to happen, or a forest waiting to be explored and blazed with trails. That trail is one I would not mind walking, especially because I wouldn't be walking alone.

Off to bed now; church in the morning with Mike...then a trip to the clinic and then the pet store.

Bedtime does not exist for me any longer *smirks*

2 comments:

  1. The mountains may be obstacles in the distance, but with perseverance and a strong heart, they can be overcome. I am more than ready to rise up to face the challenges ahead, and am more than willing to face them with you.
    -------
    You saw the actual spot that I had dreamed about last night. I did not tell you that the rock, my rock, was where it happened... you got that on your own. The mountains, though challenging to get to, are full of surprises and opportunities if one is willing to take the chance.

    ReplyDelete