E·mo·tion [ i mṓsh'n ] (plural e·mo·tions)
noun
Definition:
1. heightened feeling: a strong feeling about somebody or something
2. agitation caused by strong feelings: agitation or disturbance caused by strong feelings
--------------
Blunt is the blade of a dull knife; your mask of brutal honesty is appearant. Fear not, though, for I too am brutally honest. You have not offended me, and I understand perfectly what you have said. Your fear, as I have previously stated, is completely justified. I have already said that I do not want to make you feel that way, like an animal in a trap that would bite his own limb off to be free. I understand, and will not put you through that. Remember, though, that you are not alone in your fear. I cannot even say the word that completes the thoughts I have come to realize. Companionship exists in many levels. I willingly accept this fact and all others that you have previously pointed out, and I want you to know that I am fine with this. I will live my life my way, as you will live yours in your own. You will always be special to me, and of course I will bring you closer to me when you wish to be. No hard feelings exist.
The poetry you write is beautiful- I cannot say that enough. The rhythm just adds to the uniqueness and makes it that much more special. Don't stop writing; just find new ways to become inspired. I shall have my own poems up here shortly, I just need the time.
-----------------------------
FFA Banquet tonight. I am participating and cannot wait. I shall update tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please don't feel sad, the reason I wrote the end part of that was because I was talking to someone who asked me if I was in love, I said maybe. I like you because you and I understand each other better then anyone else, because we both write, because we share the same thoughts and emotions. I am afraid of love, because I am afraid of the implications. Please do not be upset. I never meant to hurt you. And how do you mean my mask of brutal honesty? However you mean I am sure I agree. This feeling I feel for you is familiar, and I have felt it before, but I feel like I am holding myself back, trying not to put myself out there, trying not to be vulnerable, I am afraid of what will happen if I do, but I know there is so much more to be felt. Please understand I want to feel it all for you, I just need time to let it out.
ReplyDelete