Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Through the Mist

Through the Mist lie shadows
Of the Unknown that lay in wait
Lurking, Searching, Snatching
All the passers-by that take
The Path of Doubt, The Wayward Walk
That keeps their hearts from feeling
Love's True Bliss and Happiness
That God blessed us with in the Beginning.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm tired...so the poem above is probably crap. I don't care right now at this point in time- I can always revise it later, should I choose to do so. Anyway, today started out great- got FiOS TV, Phone, and Internet now... guy came and set it up, wound up giving me a free USB adapter and software for my Desktop computer... that way I can access the Internet from either my Laptop or my Desktop... the latter is giving me Hell, but my old, trusty bucket of crap of a Laptop is doing wonders for me right now... so I'm not complaining too much.

Went outside today to head over to Mike's.... discovered that my car had gotten EGGED sometime during the night... I was NOT a happy camper... drove to his house and washed it... most of it came off- a spot here or there remains.

Got to Mike's house and was greeted by him at his door; he walked out, hugged me, and then walked back towards my car. I figured he wanted me to pull it around, so I went to get in the driver's seat... wrong. He snatched me up so fast and kissed me hard, I had no idea what hit me and I literally was weak afterwards- gotta love his kiss *sigh*... well, that turned into a quick make-out session... My car is very handy, let me tell you. That way, neither of us broke Anna's rule of nothing happens on her property- the car is my property, and was in the street in front of her house, which belongs to the state of RI... so no harm, no foul.

Went over to Italo's afterwards and hung out with him and Raquel for hours... had a lot of fun. Chased geese... played with a water bottle... shared stories... watched Mike and Italo play video games... it was fun.

Something negative happened, however... but I won't dwell on that, because I don't want to, plain and simple. Forgiveness has been granted, and understanding is second nature to me... Thankfully, all is not lost and hopefully, never will be...

I love him so much.

Must go to bed now... Going (possibly) shopping with Raquel later... we're going to Roxy to go dancing with Mike and Italo, and need stuff to wear. I need my sleep- been wanting to go dancing for like, ever.
'Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment