Today was an amazing day. I snagged Mike up around 7:15 this morning and brought him back to my Aunt and Uncle's... we cuddled and (I) slept in my bed together for the first time since August 1st. It was so nice to have him holding me like he was, and to just feel his warmth radiate throughout the blankets and the bed, and into the very depths of my being. I missed that so much. I fell asleep quite like a baby, that is, until we got distracted. Let's just say that Mike and I reached New Heights today, and we'll call it at that. So. Later, I received some bad news about my parents, specifically my mother. She had tripped and fell due to a mole-hole and when she did so, something in her ankle snapped, so they think she tore a major tendon or ligament; she goes to the doctor on Monday; she might need surgery. And the bank is foreclosing on their second mortgage, so they're going to lose the house. Dad still hasn't been hired by anyone yet... keeps being told he'll find out in a few weeks, yet no one calls him back. My thoughts and prayers are with them, as they have been. Grandmother called me tonight. She's out ghost hunting... found out today that the Halloween party I wanted to go to with Mike up in New Hampshire (it's different being able to actually traverse state lines in less than an hour, heheh) at the Spalding Inn, hosted by Jason and Grant from TAPS, is 21+ only. Go effin' figure. Two and half more years... ugh. So not fair. Also know my Halloween costume- which I am making myself. I'm going to be an Elven Princess, like my Dungeons & Dragons character Ryyder...pretty sweet ideas I have. Mike may be my Rogue... *sigh; smile* Anyway, Mike and I helped my Aunt make Perogis- I know have the recipe and will make them sometime... they're really simple and Oh, so Delicious. Afterwards, him and I took Dixie for a walk through the park, and then after cuddling some more, we took a walk ourselves through the woods. Almost got lost, and almost got bogged down in a swamp, but we managed, thanks to my handy dandy navigational skills in the woods *smiles* But Mike lead most of the way, so credit to him as well *raspberry*. I'm tired, and VERY sore now, and I have the makings of sweet dreams formulating in my head already, and so, without further adeiu, I bid thee goodnight until the morrow, and pleasant dreams to all who slumber.
The Elizabethan period was so elegant *sigh*.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment