Monday, September 7, 2009

Understanding

Reading previous entries opens up a lot of emotions- both positive and negative in nature. Jealousy flared, but I quickly quelled it's flame; there's no since in getting jealous over something that occurred in the past that you cannot change, because God had yet to introduce you into that part of Life. However, in reading about past events, it's hard to deal with similarities that have been deduced with your own eyes, that you have read and understood the emotion and pleas, and yet cannot do anything but continue reading, for it is all in the past. Even though questions arose and a slight bout of hurt arose, the feelings have been quelled and will not be brought up for discussion- it is only fair.

And yet, when you come upon the not too distant past, and you re-read events and laugh and smile aloud in your room at quarter to one in the morning, and you think back to those days and nights spent together there, you cannot help but be happy and thankful again. <3

I seriously need to go to bed before 1am... I've got a six-minute window at the moment- I can make it.
'Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment