skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Church today- supposed to get up at 7:45 to be at Michael's by 9am. Let's see if I can drift back off to sleep now...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(48)
▼
October
(8)
wish me luck.
Church today- supposed to get up at 7:45 to be at ...
courtesy of Joe. free food, seats, drinks, and a l...
think i may have found a new fav. band in MAI. wen...
vol. at the stables Fri. and had a lot of fun; saw...
I dont much care for indie rock and one of his fri...
first blog in a while. it's 4:30am currently. thin...
On a Dream, a Beast, and a Snail.
►
September
(13)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(11)
A Bit About Me
Firefly
I'm your atypical girl that just has a huge heart. As someone near and dear to me said, I am "a lightning bolt..unsure but determined, awe-inspiring but scary, beautiful and slightly dangerous." Take me as I am.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment